In our new 4 part video series, James takes you through what labels go where on your solar installs.
The Tesla Kit
- Battery Shutdown Procedure Label- Located adjacent to the PCE to which the battery is connected and be visible from the equipment to be operated.
- ES Label- Located on or adjacent to the main metering panel and main switchboard, so as to be readily visible.
- Warning Multiple Supplies Label- Located in the switchboard to which the IES is directly connected
- Warning Multiple Mode IES- Located in the main switchboard and any DB warning of a multimode IES with standalone functionality.
- Warning Stand Alone Circuits- Located in the switchboard to which the IES is directly connected
- Stand Alone Circuits- Located adjacent to any stand alone circuits IF not in it’s own stand-alone DB
- Single Stand Alone Circuit Label- Located adjacent to any single stand alone circuit IF not within it’s own stand-alone DB
- Powerwall Located- Located in the switchboard to which the BESS is connected
- Backup Gateway Located- Located in the switchboard to which the BESS is connected
- Main Switch Battery Inverter Supply- Located adjacent to the Main Switch of the Battery Inverter
- Main Switch Stand Alone Circuits- Located adjacent to Gateway, load side CB if in MSB
- Gateway Stand Alone Port- Located adjacent to the Gateway Grid load side CB
- Gateway Grid Supply- Located adjacent to the Gateway Grid Supply switch
- Powerwall Label- Located in the switchboard to which the BESS is connected
- Battery Inverter A.C Isolator- Located on the A.C. Isolator connected to the BESS
- Battery Energy Storage System- Located adjacent to enclosure where the battery system is located
- Isolation for the Gateway Label- Located adjacent to the gateway on the right hand side or inside the gateway about the main isolator.
- Battery Switch- Located on the right hand side of the Powerwall
As per Australian Standards, it is essential that you put your labels in the correct place to pass inspection. Get in touch with the team if you have any questions- firstname.lastname@example.org; 1300 818 419.
Watch the rest of our videos in the series- What Goes Where